Friday, February 11, 2011

About has anyone relocated from pa to arizona, phoenix working from home

Has anyone relocated from pa to arizona, phoenix working from home?
I want to move to phoenix, I work from home in sales and wonder if I anyone knows 500 month range area to start looking in.
Phoenix - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Much of Phoenix has gone to the dogs. You'd better live in Scottsdale, and you'd better have more than $500/mo for rent.
2 :
No where safe- You need a realtor to help you locate something you can afford.
3 :
$500 a MONTH?? In the ghetto. I lived in a condo for $500/mo back in 2000 & it WAS the ghetto. I'd say $850 is low to reasonable.... We DO rent out our patio home for $850 in Scottsdale. So it is possible

Read more other entries :