Saturday, April 7, 2012

About how addresses work? I live in phoenix arizona

How addresses work? I live in phoenix arizona?
I live in phoenix arizona and i dont know how to read addresses. For example, how do u find 6400 E. Cactus wren rd. or 13624 N. 35th Avenue? im confused. i really would appreciate it! and how does it usually work in other places?
Phoenix - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well if u ever need help just email me or im me or whatever to. i have been in phx for about 4 yrs now. Ya its hard to tell directions if u are new here. For the address on 35th ave. Just go to 35th ave and go tell u find the 13624 and u want to go north.
2 :
Streets are on the East side of Central and Avenues are on the West side of Central. Even numbers are going to be on the North and West side of the street Odd numbers are going to be on the South and East side of the street. Best way I have found is to use Mapquest.com The city is set up in a grid block and most major streets run all the way through N,S, E, and W.

Read more other entries :